3 Port USB 3.0 HUB with RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Adapter to PC MAC Laptop
- Adds 3 USB 3.0 ports and an Ethernet port to your device
- With 1x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Built-in USB3.0 Cable, Sleek and Compact Design, Easy to Carry
- Support Driver-free Installation for various Operating Systems, no need CD-ROM
Latest ethernet driver (Realtek RTL8153) for Windows 10, link below:
[link removed by eBay]
Super-Speed USB 3.0 Hub and Gigabit Speed Network Access all-in-one!
Have you run out of USB ports on your new Microsoft Surface Tablet? Or bought a slim netbook that doesn't have a network socket? These are the common issues we face now that technology has gone on a diet. When we're faced with smaller form factors, slim cases and compact sizes, the first thing we miss is the versatility of the older generation.
With this USB 3.0 Super-Speed compatible hub, you get the best of a fast 3-Port USB 3.0 Hub, plus a Gigabit USB to Ethernet Adapter in the one handy device. Enjoy blazing fast access to all your USB 3.0 portable hard drives and flash drives, plus access to all your older USB 2.0 accessories including printers, cameras and more.
- 3x USB 3.0 sockets for external drives and accessories
- 1 RJ45 Cat5/6 socket for Gigabit Network Access
- Current Max: 900mA max
- USB 3.0 and fully backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 standards
- Hot swappable
- Support Driver-free Installation for various Operating Systems
- USB Cable length: 15cm
- Windows XP to 8 Compatible
- Dimensions: 110mm x 32mm x 18mm
- Colours: Black
- Available USB 3.0 or 2.0 Port
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Mac OS X and above
- 1x 3 Port USB 3.0 HUB with RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet